- Audi India dealerships are equipped with a 22kW charger
- Select Audi India dealerships are equipped with a 50kW fast charger – this continues to grow
- Select SAVWIPL group brand dealerships are equipped with a 22kW charger
Mumbai, 09 September, 2022: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, has successfully installed 100+ chargers across 60+ cities in India – this includes all Audi India dealerships, workshop facilities and select SAVWIPL Group brand dealerships located across strategic highways in the country.
All Audi India dealerships are equipped with a 22kW charger and so far, 16 Audi India dealerships including Audi Ahmedabad, Audi Bengaluru Central, Audi Bhubaneshwar, Audi Chennai, Audi Delhi South, Audi Goa, Audi Gurugram, Audi Karnal, Audi Ludhiana, Audi Mumbai South, Audi Surat, Audi Pune, Audi Delhi West, Audi Guwahati, Audi Jaipur and Audi Kolkata are equipped with a 50kW DC fast charger.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “We have a clear road map towards sustainable mobility and are committed to developing an EV ecosystem. We have successfully installed 100+ chargers across India and we will continue to increase this in the days, months and years forward to ensure ease of ownership for Audi e-tron and other EV owners. The future is electric and Audi India is ready for it.”
Audi India currently sells five electric cars in India – Audi e-tron 50, Audi e-tron 55, Audi e-tron Sportback 55, Audi e-tron GT and Audi RS e-tron GT. With five offerings, Audi India has a proposition for every type of EV customer. To ease the transition to electric mobility – the brand is offering several benefits and packages including after-sales, charging and ownership.
Audi India Press Communications
Group Communications, SAVWIPL
ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited:
- Headquartered in Pune, ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited (SAVWIPL) is the new company that represents the passenger vehicle brands of Volkswagen Group in India
- SAVWIPL was formed following the merger of Volkswagen India Private Limited (VWIPL), ŠKODA AUTO India Private Limited (SAIPL), and Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited (NSC).
- The combined entity oversees the Indian operations of five brands – ŠKODA AUTO, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and Lamborghini.
- SAVWIPL operates two manufacturing facilities – at Chakan, Pune and Shendra, Aurangabad
- SAVWIPL is committed to India and will continue to serve Indian customers with an array of desirable, high-quality automobiles that reflect the needs of the Indian customer and their aspirations
- SAVWIPL’s division, ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab India is one of the 4 agile business innovation hubs for ŠKODA AUTO globally joining those based in Prague, Tel Aviv and Beijing. The division functions as a start-up collaborator in the IT industry, allowing SAVWIPL to sustainably strengthen its expertise in both innovation and digital development.
Read and know more about SAVWIPL at https://skoda-vw.co.in/