Mumbai. Following the plans announced last year to expand its dealer network, Porsche India has recently signed a dealer agreement with two new business partners. KUN Premium Cars Pvt. Ltd. with 25 years’ experience has been appointed as the dealer partner for Porsche Centre Chennai, whereas VST Supercars Pvt. Ltd with its over 77-year operations in the automotive segment is in charge of Porsche Centre Bengaluru.
Both new business partners have initiated operations out of interim facilities that provide a full suite of assistance to existing and future Porsche customers including sales, service and spare parts. Brand-new and state-of-the-art facilities fully adhering to the brand’s global guidelines are already under construction and are planned to open next year.
The opening of both facilities marks an important milestone in Porsche’s development in India where the brand has now expanded to eight sales locations across the country with more to come.
Manolito Vujicic, Brand Director for Porsche India, says this announcement marks an important step for the brand’s presence in Southern India and is vital to Porsche’s growth strategy across the country: “The appointment of both partners to cater for our customers in Bengaluru and Chennai respectively concludes the first phase of our ambitious plan for the year. With these new facilities we confirm our commitment to the market and we plan to establish a Porsche network of nine locations by next year.”
The new dealerships feature integrated Sales and After Sales facilities for maximum convenience of their customers and to highlight the variety of Porsche models ranging from two-door sports cars, luxury limousines to the brand’s SUV variants.
U. Venkatesh, Dealer Principal of the new Porsche Centre Chennai, commented: “We are excited and fully committed to offering a benchmark service to all Porsche customers in Chennai and its surroundings. The dedicated team has undergone extensive training to ensure our customer service will be on par with the brand’s worldwide standard from the start.”
Arun Surendra, Dealer Principal at Porsche Centre Bengaluru, echoed his compatriot’s sentiment adding: “Given our extensive experience in the automobile segment, we are confident that Porsche Centre Bengaluru will always offer a ‘customer first’ approach. We look forward to delivering the first sports cars to excited customers and providing existing Porsche drivers with a benchmark service.”
The network expansion is in response to strong national demand which culminated in a 62-percent growth in Porsche India’s new car deliveries in 2021 over the previous year. The organization also reported its best retail performance since 2014.
The brand continues its expansion plan, following the recent release of the latest generation Macan and the brand’s first fully electric model the Taycan.
VST Supercars Pvt. Ltd is in charge of Porsche Centre Bengaluru
KUN Premium Cars Pvt. Ltd. has been appointed as the dealer partner for Porsche Centre Chennai
The new dealerships feature integrated Sales and After Sales facilities for maximum convenience of their customers
Both new business partners have initiated operations out of interim facilities that provide a full suite of assistance to existing and future Porsche customers including sales, service and spare parts
The network expansion is in response to strong national demand which culminated in a 62-percent growth in Porsche India’s new car deliveries in 2021
|Sarmad Kadiri |
Group Communications, SAVWIPL
+91 81303 53334
ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited:
- Headquartered in Pune, ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited (SAVWIPL) is the new company that represents the passenger vehicle brands of Volkswagen Group in India
- SAVWIPL was formed following the merger of Volkswagen India Private Limited (VWIPL), ŠKODA AUTO India Private Limited (SAIPL), and Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited (NSC).
- The combined entity oversees the Indian operations of five brands – ŠKODA AUTO, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and Lamborghini.
- SAVWIPL operates two manufacturing facilities – at Chakan, Pune and Shendra, Aurangabad
- SAVWIPL is committed to India and will continue to serve Indian customers with an array of desirable, high-quality automobiles that reflect the needs of the Indian customer and their aspirations
- SAVWIPL’s division, ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab India is one of the 4 agile business innovation hubs for ŠKODA AUTO globally joining those based in Prague, Tel Aviv and Beijing. The division functions as a start-up collaborator in the IT industry, allowing SAVWIPL to sustainably strengthen its expertise in both innovation and digital development.
Read and know more about SAVWIPL at https://skoda-vw.co.in/