Mumbai. Porsche India has enjoyed its strongest retail period to date during the third quarter of 2022. The brand recorded 71% growth across the first nine months, exceeding its previous best end-of-year total with three months remaining.
Retail sales of 193 units during the third quarter helped Porsche India reach 571 deliveries so far in 2022, surpassing the previous best full-year total of 534 units delivered in 2013.
The figures are a reflection of the loyalty shown by Porsche India’s customers as well as the success of several exciting initiatives that have prompted positive customer feedback.
“By holding events like our Porsche Experience Track Days and stimulating the market with Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur showcases through our dealerships, we have generated a buzz that will help carry the momentum into the fourth quarter and next year,“ said Manolito Vujicic, Brand Director of Porsche India.
“Having recorded 71% growth year-to-date, we are truly excited to see what the rest of 2022 can deliver for Porsche India, its customers and stakeholders who have made this possible.”
Currently, Porsche customers, VIPs, potential customers and those waiting for delivery of their new car can enjoy activities such as the Porsche Experience, which is a full-day track event running over 30 days and gives participants the chance to try out the entire range of Porsche products. It allows Porsche India to engage with more than 500 enthusiasts, giving them the opportunity to experience the full capabilities of the range in a dynamic environment.
|Sarmad Kadiri |
Group Communications, SAVWIPL
+91 81303 53334
ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited:
- Headquartered in Pune, ŠKODA AUTO Volkswagen India Private Limited (SAVWIPL) is the new company that represents the passenger vehicle brands of Volkswagen Group in India
- SAVWIPL was formed following the merger of Volkswagen India Private Limited (VWIPL), ŠKODA AUTO India Private Limited (SAIPL), and Volkswagen Group Sales India Private Limited (NSC).
- The combined entity oversees the Indian operations of five brands – ŠKODA AUTO, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche and Lamborghini.
- SAVWIPL operates two manufacturing facilities – at Chakan, Pune and Shendra, Aurangabad
- SAVWIPL is committed to India and will continue to serve Indian customers with an array of desirable, high-quality automobiles that reflect the needs of the Indian customer and their aspirations
- SAVWIPL’s division, ŠKODA AUTO DigiLab India is one of the 4 agile business innovation hubs for ŠKODA AUTO globally joining those based in Prague, Tel Aviv and Beijing. The division functions as a start-up collaborator in the IT industry, allowing SAVWIPL to sustainably strengthen its expertise in both innovation and digital development.
Read and know more about SAVWIPL at https://skoda-vw.co.in/