• Equipped with a single flame grille with vertical struts, new redesigned bumpers and new 19” wheels (S-design)
• Audi Q5 TFSI produce 183 kW/249 HP and 370 Nm of torque
• Impressive driving experience assured with quattro all-wheel drive, Audi drive select and suspension with damping control
• Offered in two variants – Premium Plus and Technology
• Attractive new features including Audi Park Assist, Comfort key with sensor controlled boot lid operation, inlays in Audi Exclusive Piano Black, Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus, B&O Premium 3D Sound System
• Infotainment and connectivity through Audi Smartphone Interface, Audi Phone box with wireless charging, MMI Navigation Plus with touch
• 8 Airbags, including rear-side airbags, to enhance dive safety
• Can be booked online through the official website (www.audi.in) or at any Audi India dealership
• Booking Amount – INR 2 Lakhs
Mumbai, October 19, 2021: Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today commenced bookings for the new Audi Q5 in India. The optimized Audi Q5 combines a sporty character with excellent everyday usability, and comes with a wide array of infotainment and assistance options. The Audi Q5 has always been known for its perfect blend of size, performance and equipment. The sharpened exterior design of this highly successful model emphasizes the Q identity and embodies the quattro DNA. The Audi Q5 can be booked with a booking amount of INR 2 Lakhs.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India said, “Today, we open bookings for our strong addition to Audi’s successful Q family in India – the Audi Q5. This will be our 9th product launch for 2021 and we couldn’t be more happy about our progress for the year. The new Audi Q5 is a perfect blend of features, comfort and practicality in its segment. With its new design that captivates at first glance, we are confident that it will continue to retain its leadership position in the segment and woo the existing and prospective customers.”
The new Audi Q5 with an elegant design comes with quattro all-wheel drive with its driving characteristics backed by best-in-class dynamics. The Audi Q5 boasts new features such as 48.26 cm (R19) 5 double-spoke star style alloy wheels, Audi Park Assist, Comfort key with sensor controlled boot-lid operation, Audi Exclusive Inlays in Black Piano Lacquer, Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus, B&O Premium 3D Sound System.
The Audi Q5 is also fitted with suspension with damping control on all four wheels. With its powerful 2.0L TFSI engine, the Audi Q5 offers impressive acceleration and agility and its quattro all-drive provides exceptional traction and directional stability, for all driving experiences.
Audi is quattro and quattro is Audi:
For more than 40 years, the permanent quattro all-wheel drive has been one of Audi’s key technologies. Outstanding traction, high driving safety and enormous driving dynamics characterize Audi’s permanent all-wheel drive. This makes quattro a trump card for the brand. Audi quattro is fascination, quattro is emotion. The quattro all-wheel drive system is an Audi cornerstone. Now Audi is making it even better – with new models and new technologies. quattro in an electrified powertrain represents a completely new concept for the mobility of the future.