- Volkswagen India is now on WhatsApp: Customers can now reach out to Volkswagen on their verified WhatsApp contact number +91 84339 50909 for immediate support across services
- Customers to OPT-IN: As a confidentiality measure, customers can connect with the Brand directly, however, if initiated from the brand side they will have an option to opt-in, allowing the Brand to connect via WhatsApp for business services
- NLP (Natural Language Processing): The Volkswagen Whatsapp chatbot is equipped with NLP (Natural Language Processing), an AI based tool, where users can type in their queries and the bot will answer them
- Enhancing accessibility for customers: The WhatsApp for Business service will easily provide customers access to information on Volkswagen India’s product portfolio, after-sales services, ability to book a test drive, find the nearest dealership or service workshop, RSA and reach out to customer care for support
- Introduction of WhatsApp for Business under the Sarvottam 2.0 initiative: Last month, Volkswagen India launched its Sarvottam 2.0 initiative, which focused on accessible brand, network, information, people, products & services
Mumbai – Volkswagen India today announces the launch of its WhatsApp for Business service. Enabling easy and on-the-go access of information, customers can now connect via WhatsApp to receive updates on the brands current and upcoming product portfolio, book a test drive or service appointment, inquire on the after-sales service available, find the nearest dealership or service workshop, reach out to RSA and customer care at the press of few buttons.
In order to utilize these services, customers can connect with the Brand directly, however, if initiated from the brand side they will have an option to opt-in, allowing the Brand to connect via WhatsApp for business services. Customers can reach out to Volkswagen India on the verified WhatsApp contact number +91 84339 50909. The Volkswagen Whatsapp chatbot is equipped with NLP (Natural Language Processing), an AI based tool, where users can type in their queries and the bot will answer them.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Ashish Gupta, Brand Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “Accessibility is the core theme for Volkswagen India across its brand and product initiatives. Through the WhatsApp for business service, we intend to provide our customers convenience and seamless access of our products & services. At the press of a button, our customers can avail a host of facilities that offer them realtime, transparent & thorough communication from the Brand Volkswagen.”
The WhatsApp for Business service is being introduced under Volkswagen India’s Sarvottam 2.0 initiative, which focuses on being accessible across brand, product, network, people, information & services. The customer experience program imbibes the brand’s philosophy of being ‘Accessible, Young and Aspirational’.
For upcoming Volkswagen Taigun, Brand has created an exclusive Taigun Squad and prospective and current customers can join the same through WhatsApp for business, in order, to receive first and latest updates on the carline before the rest of the world.
Download link for videos : https://we.tl/t-dFkgpBUkRp